We’re always on the lookout for new talent
If you’re interested in working at Melbury Motor Company – contact us now!
Self-Employed Opportunities Available
- Date: 1-7-2019
- Category: Mechanics and MOT Testers
- Reference: 0006
- Duration: Permanent – 40 hours per week
- Hours: Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30 (No Saturdays or Bank holidays!)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Shaftesbury 5 Days a Week
We are a small business in Shaftesbury, Dorset and are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable candidate to join our team.
Come and join our dynamic team and take your career to the next level!
We offer a great working environment with ample opportunities for growth and development. As a valued team member, you will receive extensive training to help you reach your goals and excel in your role.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We are currently looking for a qualified or experienced Automotive to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis, with a flexible hours option.
- Mot Testers
- Tyre Fitters
The successful candidate will have experience in all aspects of automotive diagnostics, testing and repair. You will have excellent problem-solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicles using the latest testing and diagnostic equipment.
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues.
- Completing repairs, servicing and maintenance work to a high standard.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with relevant safety standards.
- Keeping accurate records of all work undertaken.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- PDI Sales Cars
If you are interested in this position and meet the required criteria, please send your Cv
- Performance bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Relocation assistance
- Store discount
We look forward to hearing from you!